this mortal form has grown weak. i need sustenance!
Hi. My name is Angelica. I'm quite peculiar at times but I won't elaborate on that. I code skins, used to edit stock photos to be resources, and a lousy/lazy blogger lol. I used to make GIFs as well. You may look them up at my previous tumblr account. If you don't like Doctor Who and Tom Hiddleston, gtfo. Thanks! :D
Browse by categories:

Still looking for something else?
This box allows anons so go on.
Personal: The End ...?
 I actually don't know. Lol. I might be moving to tumblr soon but no, I will not be reviving my former blog which is tentylers though I already have hundreds of followers there @.@ I just feel like I want to start anew. The blog I will putting up on tumblr will be the place where I share linearts I will be coloring and well, I'll be making GIFs again! Just fyi, I regularly make gifs on tumblr before. Here are examples of my work: #mine and #mine 2. I still didn't know how to edit pictures then. Lol. Anyway, it is easier to share and blog on tumblr so I might transfer there on July. Let's see :)

Oh! But I will not stop making skins for blogger/blogspot. I will still submit blogger skins on blogskins because I just can't stop doing that. And well.. cause I am so bad at making skins for tumblr! Haha. Anyway, the poster above is the poster my friend and I prepared for our Differential Equations class. Do not redistribute it please. ;)

Labels: