this mortal form has grown weak. i need sustenance!
Hi. My name is Angelica. I'm quite peculiar at times but I won't elaborate on that. I code skins, used to edit stock photos to be resources, and a lousy/lazy blogger lol. I used to make GIFs as well. You may look them up at my previous tumblr account. If you don't like Doctor Who and Tom Hiddleston, gtfo. Thanks! :D
Browse by categories:

Still looking for something else?
This box allows anons so go on.
Extras: Tickerbell



The other day, I started making skins again (almost didn't want to because I always sucked) and I am learning a lot this time. Yay :) Anyway, I have submitted my skin at Blogskins. Its named tickerbell and it was my first time to make a banner for my own skin (lol, i know) so I made alternates. Anyway, to change it, one has to find 'bannertext' on the codes and change the content of img src there and replace it with any of these. (I couldn't think of cooler titles so I just put on song titles :p) That's all! Thank you.

Credits to ~Imfairygirl of DeviantART for the lovely fonts. ♥

Labels: